- Be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
- Be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Salary: Up to 25M (for Middle, Junior), Up to 35M (for Senior) + Bonus
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Paid social Insurance, Bảo Việt health insurance
- Onsite allowance for the projects: 2,000,000 VND to 5,000,000 VND for each project
- Attendance bonus: 500,000VND per month
- Monthly parking ticket
- Participating English class organized by company
- 01 paid leave day per month
- Sponsor for 100% exam cost of international certificates
- Bonus on project, Hot bonus,…
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities organized by the Company (travel. team building, health care, volunteer…).
- Happy time: 30 minutes per day
- 13th month salary
- Many other advantages according to the company’s regulations, Labor Code and business situation
Working time: 8h30 – 18h00, Monday – Friday
- How to apply: Send CV via email: [email protected]